Old 05-17-2010, 03:20 PM
"Peter M. Petrakis"

Default lp 551234: fix landed upstream

Greetings,

The proposed fixed has been massaged and has finally landed in upstream.
Please consider the following commit for the next SRU cycle. Thank you.

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=ef110b24e28f36620f63dab94708a17 c7e267358

Peter

Old 05-25-2010, 12:38 AM
Tim Gardner

On 05/17/2010 09:20 AM, Peter M. Petrakis wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The proposed fixed has been massaged and has finally landed in upstream.
> Please consider the following commit for the next SRU cycle. Thank you.
>
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=ef110b24e28f36620f63dab94708a17 c7e267358
>
> Peter

I updated the LP report. This patch is currently under review in 2.6.32.13

rtg

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com