Old 05-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Andreas Grimm

Default Ceph

Hi kernel-team,

could you please activate the ceph filesystem in your mainline builds?
It's still a missing module in the newest version. Or will this
collide, with your current config, since it's merged since 2.6.34?

Thanks.

Andreas

Old 05-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Andy Whitcroft

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 12:19:43PM +0200, Andreas Grimm wrote:
> Hi kernel-team,
>
> could you please activate the ceph filesystem in your mainline builds?
> It's still a missing module in the newest version. Or will this
> collide, with your current config, since it's merged since 2.6.34?

This is a general issue with new things not being correctly turned on.
I have a todo item to look at this soon.

-apw