Old 05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default Ports Meta

Now that the Ports kernel is officially synced with the main kernel and
part of its upload, we need to upload the ports meta package in step with
the main kernel when performing security updates. I believe the result
of our discussions on this was that you would continue to maintain the
meta package in development and we would take over ownership on release.

In that vein I have pulled the latest version of your ports meta package
into the ubuntu/ubuntu-linux-meta.git repository on zinc, and passing
that to the Stable team for maintenance.

Hope that makes sense.

-apw