Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM

Default MRS.OUMOU ISSA DONATION FOR CHARITY WORKS!!

Title: Woman found under trash
This article link was mailed to you by: oumou.issa@voila.fr**
The sender included the following message:
DEAR FRIEND,GREETINGS FROM MY OWN SIDE.I AM MRS.OUMOU ISSA,A WIDOW TO LATE ADAMA ISSA.I AM 52 YEARS OLD,SUFFERING FROM PANCREATIC CANCER.MY CONDITION IS REALLY BAD AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS.I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF 5,000,000US DOLLARS FOR YOU TO HELP WIDOWS AND THE LESS PRIVILILEGED ONES IN THE RURAL AREAS AND TO CARRY OUT OTHER CHARITY WORKS.I WAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY TO PROCEED. MRS.OUMOU ISSA.
Woman found under trash - By Lola Shrimplin The Lamar Ledger

Lamar - The Lamar Police Department and workers from JC Maintenance of Granada arrived at a residence at 209 N. Thirteenth in Lamar early on March 23.*View Full Story

Most E-Mailed(From the last 12 hours)Woman found under trash
http://www.lamarledger.com/ci_14753545
http://www.lamarledger.com

This e-mail was delivered by machines from the following IP addresses [196.28.247.114],[195.59.150.15].

**Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.