Old 05-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default Ubuntu Open Week Kernel Q+A

Hi All,

In case you weren't aware, we're holding a Kernel Q+A Ubuntu Open Week
session tomorrow, Thurs 06 May at 15:00 UTC [1]. It takes place over
IRC on FreeNode in #ubuntu-classroom (with questions posted to
#ubuntu-classroom-chat). Andy and I will try to drive the session but
feel free to listen in, ask questions, or provide answers. Hope to see
you there.

Thanks,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

Old 05-05-2010, 11:32 PM

Are you guys going to talk about kernel-qa suite ?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/KernelCompatibilityTesting

Cheers
--- manjo

Old 05-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Leann Ogasawara

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 18:32 -0500, manoj.iyer@canonical.com wrote:
> Are you guys going to talk about kernel-qa suite ?
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/KernelCompatibilityTesting

Well, it being a Q+A (question and answer) session we're hoping for the
majority of the talking points to come through the session participants.
If this is something you'd like to bring up tomorrow, feel free to drop
in.

Leann