Old 05-03-2010, 07:47 AM
AceLan Kao

Default fsl-imx51: Turn on CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER option will encounter a linking error

BugLink: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-fsl-imx51/+bug/574158

__gnu_mcount_nc() function is implemented in the commit
a8a48cd5add67494d96c13718cab36c465863d07 in the Lucid kernel tree,
we have to cherry pick this commit to make sure the ftrace could be
compiled and works in the fsl-mx51 branch

I cherry pick this commit and test it on my H/W, the ftrace works,
please consider to git pull this following patches from:
git://kernel.ubuntu.com/acelan/ubuntu-lucid lp574158

Thanks,

--
Chia-Lin Kao(AceLan)
http://blog.acelan.idv.tw/