Old 04-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Daniel Chen

Default HDA debugging

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Conor Curran
<conor.curran@canonical.com> wrote:
> http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/HDA_Analyzer

You'll also want to note hda-emu and hda-verb. The former needs a
codec dump. The latter needs a hwdep device, which we now have enabled
in the kernel config.

-Dan

Old 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Colin Ian King

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 13:05 -0400, Daniel Chen wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Conor Curran
> <conor.curran@canonical.com> wrote:
> > http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/HDA_Analyzer
>
> You'll also want to note hda-emu and hda-verb. The former needs a
> codec dump. The latter needs a hwdep device, which we now have enabled
> in the kernel config.

hda-verb available at:
http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/tiwai/misc/hda-verb/

hda-emu: