Old 03-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Stefan Bader

Default UBUNTU: SAUCE: Don't register vga16fb framebuffer if other framebuffers are present

I tested the patch on 4 systems, 2 radeonfb, 1 nouveau and one i915.
All behaved in the same (more or less broken) way as before. Three would have
loaded vga16fb while they already had another fb running. As I see no regression
here, I went ahead, acked and applied it.
Lets have a keen eye on gfx bugs next week.

Stefan

Applied to Lucid master