Old 03-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Stefan Bader

Default linux kernel 2.6.32-17.26 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have just uploaded a new Lucid linux kernel. This bring the update to
2.6.32.10 stable as well as an overhauled igb network driver (to be prepared for
newer hardware versions) and a bunch of other packaging cleanups and bug fixes.
Note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-17.26

-Stefan