Old 03-19-2010, 10:33 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default SRU: Some modifications to the helper scripts

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:45:38AM +0100, Stefan Bader wrote:
> This is only for the netbook-lpia branch in Hardy and only affects the
> scripts used to rebase the tree.
> So no impact on the builds. This is more to document the changes. Those add
> insert-ubuntu-changes for it, remove retag-branch (because its not needed)
> and adds some checks and hints to rebase-branch.

The first two are a slam-dunk. The last one I'd say take out the .24
part of the matches so that this can be reused ... except it never will.
So:

Acked-by: Andy Whitcroft <apw@canonical.com>

-apw

Old 03-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Colin Ian King

I'm happy with these changes. I appreciate the extra intelligence put
into patch 3 too.

Acked-by Colin King <colin.king@canonical.com>