Old 03-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Chase Douglas

Default Bluetooth: Fix sleeping function in RFCOMM within invalid context

I've worked with a user in bug 534549 to find the relevant upstream fix commit
for a scheduling while atomic bug. I've sent the patch to stable@kernel.org,
but I think this would qualify as a pre-stable patch? If not, it should get
accepted into -stable and we can wait for it to hit from there.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Tim Gardner

Acked-by: Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com>

--