Old 03-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Jeremy Foshee

Default Kernel Call for Testing(CFT): DRM stack

Hi All,
The Kernel team would like to issue a Call For Testing of the
backported DRM stack from the .33 tree. For your reference, we have
taken the v2.6.33 DRM backport as it greatly improves stability and
removes the need for the Nouveau LBM module, thus cleaning up installs.
We are, therefore, keenly interested in the results of testing
installation and use of this DRM stack so that we can verify its
stability for the LTS release of Lucid.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

~JFo