Old 03-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Wan ZongShun

Default Why vncviewer doesn't work in Ubuntu based on ARM?

BTW: As running the "terminal server client" to control XP desktop,
and play remote sound files, no sound.

Old 03-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Eric Miao

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Wan ZongShun <mcuos.com@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW: As running the "terminal server client" to control XP desktop,
> and play remote sound files, no sound.

Sound seems to be a problem, Lea?

Old 03-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Lea Li

No, local sound could be heard according to ZhongShun. But sound over RDP is missing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 03-09-2010, 03:36 AM
Vincent Wan

Li ,you are right.