Old 03-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Wan ZongShun

Default Why vncviewer doesn't work in Ubuntu based on ARM?

Hi all,

Now, I am testing the ubuntu+ARM(marvell dove), but when I try to run
the vncviewer application, it doesn't work well, there is a error
occurs:

vncviewer :28:java not found.

you can subscribe it by sending me mail:
mcuos.com@gmail.com

Old 03-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Bryan Wu

On 03/09/2010 10:03 AM, Wan ZongShun wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now, I am testing the ubuntu+ARM(marvell dove), but when I try to run
> the vncviewer application, it doesn't work well, there is a error
> occurs:
>
> vncviewer :28:java not found.

Zongshun,

If it is possible, please file a bug in our launchpad. We will take a look at
this, because that might not be a kernel bug but a user space apps issue

Add Lea Li from Marvell to help.

Thanks
--
Bryan Wu <bryan.wu@canonical.com>
Kernel Developer +86.138-1617-6545 Mobile

Old 03-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Wan ZongShun

Thanks Li for your help yesterday and I can controll my XP desktop by
"terminal server client".

I know, If use vinagre ,it works well via VNC protocol,but I just want
to know why the ubuntu+dove doesn't support JAVA.
So I post the mail here.

Thanks bryan.

在 2010年3月9日 上午10:35,Lea Li <lli5@marvell.com> 写道: