Old 03-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default mvl-dove: kexec + marvell latest drop + lp534277

I am somewhat concerned by the change below. I assume this is related
to system ram size? This change obviously shrinks the address space for
all userspace applications. Is there no viable HIGHMEM for arm.

Anyhow for now I've pushed it in as we have a controlled userbase for
this but I would like to see the reasons documented better.

Applied to Lucid.

-apw