Old 03-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default linux kernel 2.6.32-16.23 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have just uploaded a new Lucid linux kernel. This brings the much
discussed backport of DRM from v2.6.33 to the kernel. It also brings an
AppArmor update as well as a bunch of packaging cleanups and bug fixes.
Finally it undoes some security related KVM patches which were causing
crashes. Note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-16.23

-apw

Old 03-05-2010, 05:55 PM
"Luis R. Rodriguez"

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Andy Whitcroft <apw@canonical.com> wrote:
> We have just uploaded a new Lucid linux kernel. *This brings the much
> discussed backport of DRM from v2.6.33 to the kernel. *It also brings an
> AppArmor update as well as a bunch of packaging cleanups and bug fixes.
> Finally it undoes some security related KVM patches which were causing
> crashes. *Note the ABI bump:
>
> * *https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-16.23

Awesome stuff, hey so the DRM stuff is completed backported in place?
Its not a modular extra package ?

Luis