Old 03-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default quient lintian

While we are cleaning up it seems we have a fair amount of lint in
our belly button. Following this are five small patches which quieten
the majority of the whining. Following this lot lintian on the source
says this:

apw@dm$ lintian linux_2.6.32-15.22.dsc
W: linux source: native-package-with-dash-version

-apw

Andy Whitcroft (5):
UBUNTU: lintian -- correct the address in the debian/copyright
UBUNTU: lintian -- update debhelper package version dependancy
UBUNTU: lintian -- fix ghostscript dependancy
UBUNTU: lintian -- add required miscepends
UBUNTU: lintian -- move our debhelper compat level to debian/compat

debian.master/control.d/flavour-control.stub | 5 +++--
debian.master/control.stub.in | 10 ++++++----
debian.master/copyright | 3 +--
debian.master/sub-flavours/control.stub | 2 +-
debian/compat | 1 +
debian/rules | 2 --
create mode 100644 debian/compat

Old 03-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Tim Gardner

Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> While we are cleaning up it seems we have a fair amount of lint in
> our belly button. Following this are five small patches which quieten
> the majority of the whining. Following this lot lintian on the source
> says this:
>
> apw@dm$ lintian linux_2.6.32-15.22.dsc
> W: linux source: native-package-with-dash-version
>
> -apw
>
> Andy Whitcroft (5):
> UBUNTU: lintian -- correct the address in the debian/copyright
> UBUNTU: lintian -- update debhelper package version dependancy
> UBUNTU: lintian -- fix ghostscript dependancy
> UBUNTU: lintian -- add required miscepends
> UBUNTU: lintian -- move our debhelper compat level to debian/compat
>
> debian.master/control.d/flavour-control.stub | 5 +++--
> debian.master/control.stub.in | 10 ++++++----
> debian.master/copyright | 3 +--
> debian.master/sub-flavours/control.stub | 2 +-
> debian/compat | 1 +
> debian/rules | 2 --
> create mode 100644 debian/compat

All looks good to me.