Old 01-20-2010, 06:20 PM
"Luis R. Rodriguez"

Default 2.6.31 end of life

So 2.6.31 was marked as dead, new updates will only go through 2.6.32.
I was curious if Karmic plans on being upgraded to 2.6.32 or if the
2.6.30.10 will be the last merge of updates for a stable kernel for
karmic.

Thanks,

Luis

Old 01-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Stefan Bader

Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> So 2.6.31 was marked as dead, new updates will only go through 2.6.32.
> I was curious if Karmic plans on being upgraded to 2.6.32 or if the
> 2.6.30.10 will be the last merge of updates for a stable kernel for
> karmic.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Luis

2.6.31.12 will be the last upstream update for Karmic. It for patches that are
asked for on this mailing list we will decide whether to take them or not until
mid-Feb. After that its only security updates and high impact bug fixes for Karmic.

-Stefan