Old 09-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default Recommended Buglist from the QA Team

Hi Guys,

Here's the updated bug list for the week:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

I only added 5 new bugs so that more focus could be spent on the carried
forward section which has grown to 77. Additionally, it looks like 5
bugs were resolved last week bringing the number of fixed bugs to 58.

Thanks,
Leann

Old 10-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi All,

As usual, here's the bug list for this week:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

10 new bugs have been added, 5 have been carried forward, and the total
of bugs fixed is now at 59.

Thanks,
Leann

Old 10-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi All,

With the kernel freeze just around the corner I've decided to also
freeze the weekly buglist[1] as well. However, there was some good
progress made last week. The number of fixed bugs increased by 10 to a
total of 69 and the carried forward section was reduced from 80 to 73.

Thanks,
Leann

[1] http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html