Old 07-28-2008, 07:00 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Default Recommended Buglist from the QA Team

Hi All,

I've updated the weekly kernel bug list. There were still a few left
over from last week. Rather than just moving them all the to the
carried forward section and throwing another long list at you, I've left
them at the top and have just extended that list with a few more new
bugs.

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

Thanks,
Leann

Old 08-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi Guys,

Here's the updated kernel bug list for the week. You've already
resolved almost half of the bugs I intended to be on this week's list,
so that's great!

Old 08-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi Guys,

Here is the updated kernel bug list for the week:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

We've also completed migrating some of the older kernel bugs forward and
asking for testing against Intrepid. As a result, it's likely we'll get
even more testing/bug reports with the next Alpha4 release.

Thanks,
Leann

Old 08-12-2008, 08:17 AM
"Zhao, Yingying"

Hi,

I just tested Intrepid Alpha3 and found one gfx bug on Intel Montevina platform:

We want to do more investigation but we need the "libdrm2-dev" package which is missed in Alpha 3 repos.
Would you guys build the package for Alpha3 or Alpha4?

Thanks,
Yingying

Old 08-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Ben Collins

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 16:17 +0800, Zhao, Yingying wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tested Intrepid Alpha3 and found one gfx bug on Intel Montevina platform:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/256833
>
> We want to do more investigation but we need the "libdrm2-dev" package which is missed in Alpha 3 repos.
> Would you guys build the package for Alpha3 or Alpha4?

It's just libdrm-dev that you are looking for.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:50 AM
"Zhao, Yingying"

Oh. Have succeeded to install this package.
Thanks!

-Yingying

Old 08-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi Guys,

Here's the updated kernel bug list for the week:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

I've added bug counts for each of the sections. There are 11 new bugs
this week and 51 bugs carried forward from previous weeks.

Thanks,
Leann

Old 08-25-2008, 05:04 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi Everyone,

Here is the updated kernel bug list for the week:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

14 bugs have been added this week. The number of bugs carried forward
from previous weeks has now increased to 60. However, with the plan to
move the Intrepid kernel to 2.6.27, some of the carried forward bugs
should get automatically resolved.

Thanks,
Leann

Old 09-09-2008, 01:34 AM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi Guys,

I meant to send this out earlier today. . . but here is the updated
kernel bug list for the week:

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

I had skipped sending the list out last week mainly because I was
tracking feedback from the 2.6.27 call for testing. I'll send a follow
up email regarding the 2.6.27 feedback I've seen. Some interesting
things to point out are I added 12 new bugs to be tracked this week.
The carried forward section of bugs is only up by 2 extra bugs from two
weeks ago - that's a good sign that bugs are being closed. And for
proof of that we can see that the number of Fix Committed/Fix Released
bugs has increased by 10 to a total of 44. The total of Fix
Committed/Fix Released bugs are still a bit low compared to the 124 bugs
that got fixed from the list for Hardy, but I hope to see that number
continue to increase as we approach Intrepid's final release.

Thanks,
Leann

Old 09-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Leann Ogasawara

Hi All,

Here's the updated buglist for the week.

http://people.ubuntu.com/~ogasawara/intrepid-buglist.html

It's a bit longer than normal as I didn't send the list out last week
due to the kernel team attending the Linux Plumbers Conference. To
summarize, there are 20 new bugs added, the carried forward section
increased from 55 to 66 bugs, and the number of fixed bugs is now at 53.

Thanks,
Leann