Old 01-18-2010, 11:57 PM
Alok Kataria

Default VMware's pvscsi driver for Lucid.

Hi Tim,

This is regarding pr 497156 on Launchpad.

I still don't see VMware's pvscsi pulled in, for the Lucid tree, I am
sure that this pull is tracked by someone, but just wanted to remind
once so that we don't miss the alpha3 cycle.

FWIW, I tried the mainline commit and it merges without a problem in the
Lucid tree.

Please let me know if you need any info from me.

Thanks,
Alok

Old 01-19-2010, 12:51 AM
Tim Gardner

Alok Kataria wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> This is regarding pr 497156 on Launchpad.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/497156
>
> I still don't see VMware's pvscsi pulled in, for the Lucid tree, I am
> sure that this pull is tracked by someone, but just wanted to remind
> once so that we don't miss the alpha3 cycle.
>
> FWIW, I tried the mainline commit and it merges without a problem in the
> Lucid tree.
>
> Please let me know if you need any info from me.
>
> Thanks,
> Alok

It just got lost in the noise. See recent pull request.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com