Old 01-12-2010, 03:56 PM
"Luis R. Rodriguez"

Default Fwd: iw: v0.9.19

Slowly deprecating wireless-tools in favor for iw is a good step
forward for users, this is the latest iw release. The iw documentation
is available at:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation/iw

And for those looking for a quick guide when trying to get used to iw
by referencing wireless-tools as example can use this:

http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation/iw/replace-iwconfig

I noticed iw was not installed by default on 9.10, would be nice to
see it default in Lucid.

Luis