Old 01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Bryan Wu

Default fsl-imx51 branch rebased to Freescale latest 2010-01-07 BSP

Hi folks,

After getting Freescale latest final BSP release, I applied most them on our
Lucid fsl-imx51 branch and cross compiled with CodeSourcery 4.4.1 GCC.

I skipped 2 patches:
1, SATA fixing patch which was merged into our repo
2, a patch will force us to use old 4.1.2 gcc (I will check with Freescale)

Freescale BSP:
https://chinstrap.canonical.com/~ogra/Freescale/BSP-2010-01-07/

Kernel packages:
http://people.canonical.com/~roc/kernel/lucid_fsl-bsp-2010-01-07/
Oli, could you please help me to test these kernel packages on your boards? I
don't have the hardware with me in London.

Git branch based on latest fsl-imx51 branch release:
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=roc/ubuntu-lucid.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/fsl-imx51

Thanks
--
Bryan Wu <bryan.wu@canonical.com>
Kernel Developer +86.138-1617-6545 Mobile