Old 01-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Jerone Young

Default Need to enable MOUSE_PS2_SENTELIC in config

The Sentelic Touch pad was introduced in the 2.6.32 kernel. Though the
config for Lucid does not have it enabled. Can this option be enabled.

This relates to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oem-priority/+bug/311869

Thanks,
Jerone

Old 01-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Jerone Young

Nevermind that. It is enabled in the tree. I hit the send a little to
soon.

Thanks,
Jerone