Old 01-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default linux kernel 2.6.32-10.14 uploaded (ABI bump)

We have just uploaded a new Lucid linux kernel. This brings the first
stable update 2.6.32.2, as well as a number of bug fixes and updates.
Of note we are again synced with AppArmor. Note the ABI bump:

https://www.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/2.6.32-10.14

-apw