Old 01-06-2010, 05:52 PM

Default pull request - replace compcache with ramzswap

apw,

Yes, this will require new userspace tools, and also change in the way the
module is loaded. That is why I mentioned that I am not sure it works the
same as compcache we already have.

Going by 'if it ain't broken don't fix it' we can put this off to the next
release. I am totally fine with that.

Cheers
--- manjo