FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu Kernel Team

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-23-2009, 04:28 PM
 
Default V2 - Karmic LBM request pull

The following changes since commit 76d59ad9f2377674f3422456c1dc0f7c4099f1bc:
Tim Gardner (1):
UBUNTU: Minor documentation update

are available in the git repository at:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/rtg/ubuntu-karmic-lbm.git master

Tim Gardner (2):
UBUNTU: compat-wireless: update to 2.6.32.2
UBUNTU: Update to ALSA 1.0.22

updates/BOM | 4 +-
updates/alsa-driver/HEAD | 10 -
updates/alsa-driver/acinclude.m4 | 223 +-
updates/alsa-driver/aclocal.m4 | 4 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/control.patch | 10 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/hrtimer.patch | 8 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/memalloc.patch | 24 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/pcm.patch | 12 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/pcm_native.patch | 122 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/rawmidi.patch | 18 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/sound.patch | 22 +-
updates/alsa-driver/acore/timer.patch | 10 +-
.../Documentation/ALSA-Configuration.txt | 13 +-
.../alsa-kernel/Documentation/ControlNames.txt | 3 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Documentation/DocBook | 9 -
.../Documentation/DocBook/alsa-driver-api.tmpl | 109 +
.../alsa-kernel/Documentation/HD-Audio-Models.txt | 3 +
.../alsa-kernel/Documentation/HD-Audio.txt | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/HEAD | 10 -
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Kconfig | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/Makefile | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/aaci.c | 40 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.c | 80 -
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.h | 3 -
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/control.c | 9 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/hrtimer.c | 15 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/oss/mixer_oss.c | 4 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/pcm.c | 11 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/pcm_native.c | 83 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/rawmidi.c | 61 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/drivers/dummy.c | 4 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp.c | 32 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp.h | 2 +-
.../alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp_lib.c | 65 +-
.../alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp_mixer.c | 37 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/i2c/cs8427.c | 15 +-
.../alsa-kernel/i2c/other/tea575x-tuner.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/ac97_codec.h | 2 +-
.../{isa/opti9xx/miro.h => include/aci.h} | 23 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/control.h | 5 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/cs4231-regs.h | 1 -
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/pcm.h | 3 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/rawmidi.h | 2 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/sh_dac_audio.h | 21 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/soc.h | 14 +-
.../alsa-kernel/include/tlv320dac33-plat.h | 20 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/wm8993.h | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/wss.h | 1 -
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/Kconfig | 21 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/Makefile | 2 -
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/als100.c | 121 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/cmi8330.c | 4 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/cs423x/cs4236.c | 15 +-
.../alsa-kernel/isa/cs423x/cs4236_lib.c | 241 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/dt019x.c | 321 -
.../alsa-kernel/isa/es1688/es1688_lib.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/es18xx.c | 221 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/gus/gus_mem.c | 3 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/opti9xx/miro.c | 785 ++-
.../alsa-kernel/isa/opti9xx/opti92x-ad1848.c | 335 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/sb/sb_mixer.c | 330 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/wss/wss_lib.c | 91 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/oss/Makefile | 73 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/parisc/harmony.c | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/Kconfig | 1 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ac97/ac97_codec.c | 8 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ac97/ac97_patch.c | 12 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ali5451/ali5451.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/azt3328.c | 4 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/bt87x.c | 2 +
.../alsa-kernel/pci/ca0106/ca0106_mixer.c | 4 +-
.../alsa-kernel/pci/ca0106/ca0106_proc.c | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/cmipci.c | 4 +-
.../alsa-kernel/pci/cs46xx/imgs/cwcdma.asp | 9 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ctxfi/ctatc.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/emu10k1x.c | 5 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/emumixer.c | 4 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/emuproc.c | 4 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/io.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/es1938.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/fm801.c | 40 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/Kconfig | 13 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_beep.c | 114 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_beep.h | 10 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.c | 674 ++-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.h | 17 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_eld.c | 20 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_generic.c | 18 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_hwdep.c | 38 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_intel.c | 58 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_local.h | 79 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_proc.c | 90 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_analog.c | 115 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_ca0110.c | 4 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cirrus.c | 39 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cmedia.c | 18 +-
.../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_conexant.c | 206 +-
.../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_intelhdmi.c | 584 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_nvhdmi.c | 4 +-
.../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_realtek.c | 578 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_si3054.c | 1 +
.../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c | 296 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_via.c | 345 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/aureon.c | 31 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/ice1712.h | 4 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/juli.c | 34 +-
.../alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/prodigy_hifi.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/intel8x0.c | 12 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/rme9652/hdspm.c | 4 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/via82xx.c | 59 +-
.../alsa-kernel/pcmcia/pdaudiocf/pdaudiocf.c | 27 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pcmcia/vx/vxpocket.c | 27 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/Kconfig | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/awacs.c | 12 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/burgundy.c | 8 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/tumbler.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/Makefile | 30 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/docproc.c | 387 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kdeps | 152 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kernel-doc | 1725 ++++
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kmerge | 197 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync | 1584 ++++
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync.conf | 451 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/Kconfig | 8 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/Makefile | 2 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/aica.c | 1 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/sh_dac_audio.c | 453 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/Makefile | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/dbdma2.c | 115 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/psc-ac97.c | 243 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/psc-i2s.c | 189 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/psc.h | 7 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/Kconfig | 13 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/Makefile | 6 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ac97.c | 3 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad1836.c | 12 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad1938.c | 12 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad1980.c | 5 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad73311.c | 8 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.c | 123 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.h | 13 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4104.c | 8 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4535.c | 9 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4642.c | 9 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4671.c | 10 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/cs4270.c | 28 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/cx20442.c | 12 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/pcm3008.c | 9 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ssm2602.c | 9 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/stac9766.c | 3 -
.../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320aic23.c | 16 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320aic26.c | 11 -
.../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320aic3x.c | 11 -
.../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.c | 1229 +++
.../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.h | 267 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tpa6130a2.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tpa6130a2.h | 1 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/twl4030.c | 452 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/twl4030.h | 242 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/uda134x.c | 13 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/uda1380.c | 9 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8350.c | 30 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8400.c | 29 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8510.c | 10 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8523.c | 26 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8580.c | 26 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8711.c | 26 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.c | 135 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.h | 21 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8728.c | 10 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8731.c | 94 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8750.c | 9 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8753.c | 45 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8776.c | 43 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8900.c | 30 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8903.c | 34 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8940.c | 24 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8960.c | 26 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8961.c | 27 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8971.c | 11 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8974.c | 9 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8988.c | 44 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8990.c | 10 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8993.c | 15 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9081.c | 27 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9705.c | 7 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9712.c | 7 -
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9713.c | 28 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm_hubs.c | 16 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-i2s.c | 85 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-mcasp.c | 1 +
.../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-mcasp.h | 5 -
.../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-pcm.c | 558 ++-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-pcm.h | 1 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/fsl/mpc5200_dma.c | 123 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/fsl/mpc5200_dma.h | 24 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_ac97.c | 39 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/imx/mx1_mx2-pcm.c | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/Kconfig | 36 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/Makefile | 8 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/am3517evm.c | 202 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/ams-delta.c | 8 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/igep0020.c | 148 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/n810.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap-mcbsp.c | 69 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap-pcm.c | 10 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap2evm.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap3beagle.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap3evm.c | 11 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap3pandora.c | 27 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/osk5912.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/overo.c | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/sdp3430.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/zoom2.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/Kconfig | 12 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/Makefile | 2 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/raumfeld.c | 335 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/Kconfig | 3 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/Makefile | 4 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/jive_wm8750.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/ln2440sbc_alc650.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/neo1973_gta02_wm8753.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/neo1973_wm8753.c | 3 +-
.../soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.c => s3c-dma.c} | 99 +-
.../soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.h => s3c-dma.h} | 8 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-i2s-v2.c | 5 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-i2s-v2.h | 4 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.c | 552 ++
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.h | 123 +
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c2412-i2s.c | 7 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c2443-ac97.c | 13 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx-i2s.c | 14 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_simtec.c | 4 +-
.../soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_simtec_hermes.c | 2 +-
.../soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_simtec_tlv320aic23.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_uda134x.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c64xx-i2s.c | 9 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/smdk2443_wm9710.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/smdk64xx_wm8580.c | 19 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s6000/s6000-pcm.c | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/sh/Kconfig | 1 -
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/sh/fsi.c | 271 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-core.c | 561 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-dapm.c | 22 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-jack.c | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-utils.c | 74 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sound_core.c | 2 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/synth/emux/soundfont.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/Kconfig | 12 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/Makefile | 2 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/caiaq/audio.c | 16 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/caiaq/device.c | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/ua101.c | 1457 ++++
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbaudio.c | 92 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbaudio.h | 10 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbmidi.c | 208 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbmixer.c | 9 +
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbmixer_maps.c | 23 +
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbquirks.h | 67 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/us122l.c | 110 +-
updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/us122l.h | 6 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usX2Yhwdep.c | 8 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usbusx2y.c | 28 +-
.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usbusx2y.h | 6 +-
.../alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usbusx2yaudio.c | 34 +-
.../alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usx2yhwdeppcm.c | 8 +-
updates/alsa-driver/configure | 8837 ++++++++++++--------
updates/alsa-driver/configure.in | 6 +-
updates/alsa-driver/drivers/pcsp/pcsp.patch | 8 +-
updates/alsa-driver/i2c/cs8427.c | 17 +
updates/alsa-driver/i2c/other/Makefile | 3 +-
updates/alsa-driver/include/adriver.h | 62 +
updates/alsa-driver/include/autoconf-extra.h | 20 +
updates/alsa-driver/include/config.h | 91 +
updates/alsa-driver/include/config1.h | 549 ++
updates/alsa-driver/include/config1.h.in | 24 +-
updates/alsa-driver/include/dmi_compat.h | 86 +
updates/alsa-driver/include/i2c-id_compat.h | 8 +
updates/alsa-driver/include/pci_ids_compat.h | 414 +
updates/alsa-driver/include/sound/ac97_codec.patch | 15 +
updates/alsa-driver/include/version.h | 3 +
updates/alsa-driver/isa/Makefile | 2 +-
updates/alsa-driver/isa/dt019x.c | 8 -
updates/alsa-driver/kconfig-vers | 2 +
updates/alsa-driver/pci/ac97/ac97_codec.patch | 12 +-
.../alsa-driver/pci/asihpi/hpios_linux_kernel.c | 1 +
updates/alsa-driver/pci/ctxfi/ctatc.patch | 10 +-
updates/alsa-driver/pci/hda/hda_beep.patch | 61 +-
updates/alsa-driver/pci/hda/hda_proc.c | 80 +
updates/alsa-driver/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c | 10 +
updates/alsa-driver/pci/oxygen/xonar_cs43xx.c | 1 +
updates/alsa-driver/pci/via82xx.patch | 20 +-
updates/alsa-driver/pci/ymfpci/ymfpci_main.patch | 18 +-
updates/alsa-driver/snddevices | 275 +
updates/alsa-driver/soc/soc-utils.c | 2 +
updates/alsa-driver/toplevel.config | 548 ++
updates/alsa-driver/toplevel.config.in | 24 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/caiaq/audio.patch | 10 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/caiaq/device.patch | 12 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/ua101.c | 3 +
updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbaudio.patch | 66 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbmidi.inc | 14 +
updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbmidi.patch | 79 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbmixer.patch | 10 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/usx2y/usX2Yhwdep.patch | 12 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/usx2y/usbusx2y.patch | 24 +-
updates/alsa-driver/usb/usx2y/usbusx2yaudio.patch | 30 +-
updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound | 232 +
updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound.posix | 126 +
updates/alsa-driver/utils/buildrpm | 44 +
updates/alsa-driver/utils/mod-deps | Bin 40896 -> 40125 bytes
updates/alsa-driver/utils/mod-deps.c | 2 +
updates/alsa-driver/version | 1 +
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/compat-release | 2 +-
.../compat/patches/01-netdev.patch | 26 +-
.../compat/patches/03-rfkill.patch | 33 +-
.../compat/patches/05-usb.patch | 6 +-
.../compat/patches/08-rename-iwl4965-config.patch | 6 +-
.../compat/patches/09-threaded-irq.patch | 6 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/drivers/net/b44.c | 6 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/base.c | 1 -
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/eeprom.c | 3 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/led.c | 4 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/phy.c | 2 -
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h | 3 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.c | 11 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.h | 1 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.c | 6 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.h | 1 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/main.c | 11 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/xmit.c | 20 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c | 3 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/rfkill.c | 7 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2100.c | 17 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c | 141 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/libipw.h | 8 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/libipw_module.c | 42 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-1000.c | 1 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-6000.c | 5 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-rs.c | 9 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c | 10 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h | 2 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-tx.c | 10 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/libertas/ethtool.c | 17 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54usb.c | 10 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187.h | 5 +
.../drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187_dev.c | 12 +-
.../drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187_rfkill.c | 5 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/drivers/ssb/scan.c | 6 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/drivers/ssb/sprom.c | 20 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/git-describe | 2 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/include/net/mac80211.h | 6 +
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/agg-rx.c | 4 -
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/agg-tx.c | 35 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/cfg.c | 3 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/ht.c | 8 +-
.../compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h | 11 +
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/mesh.h | 5 +-
.../compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/mesh_hwmp.c | 2 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/rx.c | 1 -
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/scan.c | 32 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/util.c | 21 +-
updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/rfkill/core.c | 3 +-
363 files changed, 25192 insertions(+), 9275 deletions(-)
delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/HEAD
delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Documentation/DocBook
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Documentation/DocBook/alsa-driver-api.tmpl
delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/HEAD
delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.c
delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.h
rename updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/{isa/opti9xx/miro.h => include/aci.h} (85%)
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/sh_dac_audio.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/tlv320dac33-plat.h
delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/dt019x.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/Makefile
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/docproc.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kdeps
create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kernel-doc
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kmerge
create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync.conf
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/sh_dac_audio.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/am3517evm.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/igep0020.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/raumfeld.c
rename updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.c => s3c-dma.c} (81%)
rename updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.h => s3c-dma.h} (87%)
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-utils.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/ua101.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/autoconf-extra.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/config.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/config1.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/dmi_compat.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/i2c-id_compat.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/pci_ids_compat.h
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/sound/ac97_codec.patch
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/version.h
delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/isa/dt019x.c
create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/snddevices
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/soc/soc-utils.c
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/toplevel.config
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/usb/ua101.c
create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound.posix
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/utils/buildrpm
create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/version

--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 12-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Daniel Chen
 
Default V2 - Karmic LBM request pull

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Tim Gardner <timg@tpi.com> wrote:
> * * *UBUNTU: Update to ALSA 1.0.22
...
> *.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.c * *| *674 ++-
...
> *.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_local.h * *| * 79 +-
...
> *.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_analog.c | *115 +-
...
> *.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cirrus.c | * 39 +-
> *.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cmedia.c | * 18 +-
...
> *.../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_realtek.c * * * * * *| *578 +-
...
> *.../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_via.c * *| *345 +-

alsa-driver 1.0.22 is broken for the above HDA codecs: it contains a
commit that incorrectly maps NID entries and results in hda_codec.c
bailing and never completing mixer setup. Sound is therefore
busticated.

Backporting the following commit is necessary:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=21949f00a022e090a7e8b c9a01dfca88273c6146
(ALSA: hda - Fix NID association for capture mixers)

-Dan

--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 01-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Tim Gardner
 
Default V2 - Karmic LBM request pull

Daniel Chen wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Tim Gardner <timg@tpi.com> wrote:
>> UBUNTU: Update to ALSA 1.0.22
> ...
>> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.c | 674 ++-
> ...
>> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_local.h | 79 +-
> ...
>> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_analog.c | 115 +-
> ...
>> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cirrus.c | 39 +-
>> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cmedia.c | 18 +-
> ...
>> .../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_realtek.c | 578 +-
> ...
>> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_via.c | 345 +-
>
> alsa-driver 1.0.22 is broken for the above HDA codecs: it contains a
> commit that incorrectly maps NID entries and results in hda_codec.c
> bailing and never completing mixer setup. Sound is therefore
> busticated.
>
> Backporting the following commit is necessary:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=21949f00a022e090a7e8b c9a01dfca88273c6146
> (ALSA: hda - Fix NID association for capture mixers)
>
> -Dan
>

Nothing in the recently released 1.0.22.1 changelog indicates these
problems have been addressed, correct?

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 01-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Daniel Chen
 
Default V2 - Karmic LBM request pull

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Tim Gardner <tim.gardner@canonical.com> wrote:
> Nothing in the recently released 1.0.22.1 changelog indicates these
> problems have been addressed, correct?

1.0.22.1 contains the fix
(http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Changes_v1.0.22_v1.0.22.1#HDA_Codec_driver).

Thanks,
-Dan

--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 
Old 01-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Stefan Bader
 
Default V2 - Karmic LBM request pull

Tim Gardner wrote:
> The following changes since commit 76d59ad9f2377674f3422456c1dc0f7c4099f1bc:
> Tim Gardner (1):
> UBUNTU: Minor documentation update
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
> git://kernel.ubuntu.com/rtg/ubuntu-karmic-lbm.git master
>
> Tim Gardner (2):
> UBUNTU: compat-wireless: update to 2.6.32.2
> UBUNTU: Update to ALSA 1.0.22
>
> updates/BOM | 4 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/HEAD | 10 -
> updates/alsa-driver/acinclude.m4 | 223 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/aclocal.m4 | 4 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/control.patch | 10 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/hrtimer.patch | 8 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/memalloc.patch | 24 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/pcm.patch | 12 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/pcm_native.patch | 122 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/rawmidi.patch | 18 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/sound.patch | 22 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/acore/timer.patch | 10 +-
> .../Documentation/ALSA-Configuration.txt | 13 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/Documentation/ControlNames.txt | 3 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Documentation/DocBook | 9 -
> .../Documentation/DocBook/alsa-driver-api.tmpl | 109 +
> .../alsa-kernel/Documentation/HD-Audio-Models.txt | 3 +
> .../alsa-kernel/Documentation/HD-Audio.txt | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/HEAD | 10 -
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Kconfig | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/Makefile | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/aaci.c | 40 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.c | 80 -
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.h | 3 -
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/control.c | 9 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/hrtimer.c | 15 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/oss/mixer_oss.c | 4 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/pcm.c | 11 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/pcm_native.c | 83 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/core/rawmidi.c | 61 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/drivers/dummy.c | 4 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp.c | 32 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp.h | 2 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp_lib.c | 65 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/drivers/pcsp/pcsp_mixer.c | 37 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/i2c/cs8427.c | 15 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/i2c/other/tea575x-tuner.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/ac97_codec.h | 2 +-
> .../{isa/opti9xx/miro.h => include/aci.h} | 23 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/control.h | 5 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/cs4231-regs.h | 1 -
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/pcm.h | 3 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/rawmidi.h | 2 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/sh_dac_audio.h | 21 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/soc.h | 14 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/include/tlv320dac33-plat.h | 20 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/wm8993.h | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/wss.h | 1 -
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/Kconfig | 21 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/Makefile | 2 -
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/als100.c | 121 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/cmi8330.c | 4 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/cs423x/cs4236.c | 15 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/isa/cs423x/cs4236_lib.c | 241 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/dt019x.c | 321 -
> .../alsa-kernel/isa/es1688/es1688_lib.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/es18xx.c | 221 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/gus/gus_mem.c | 3 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/opti9xx/miro.c | 785 ++-
> .../alsa-kernel/isa/opti9xx/opti92x-ad1848.c | 335 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/sb/sb_mixer.c | 330 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/wss/wss_lib.c | 91 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/oss/Makefile | 73 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/parisc/harmony.c | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/Kconfig | 1 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ac97/ac97_codec.c | 8 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ac97/ac97_patch.c | 12 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ali5451/ali5451.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/azt3328.c | 4 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/bt87x.c | 2 +
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/ca0106/ca0106_mixer.c | 4 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/ca0106/ca0106_proc.c | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/cmipci.c | 4 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/cs46xx/imgs/cwcdma.asp | 9 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ctxfi/ctatc.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/emu10k1x.c | 5 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/emumixer.c | 4 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/emuproc.c | 4 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/emu10k1/io.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/es1938.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/fm801.c | 40 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/Kconfig | 13 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_beep.c | 114 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_beep.h | 10 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.c | 674 ++-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.h | 17 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_eld.c | 20 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_generic.c | 18 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_hwdep.c | 38 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_intel.c | 58 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_local.h | 79 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_proc.c | 90 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_analog.c | 115 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_ca0110.c | 4 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cirrus.c | 39 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_cmedia.c | 18 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_conexant.c | 206 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_intelhdmi.c | 584 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_nvhdmi.c | 4 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_realtek.c | 578 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_si3054.c | 1 +
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c | 296 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/patch_via.c | 345 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/aureon.c | 31 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/ice1712.h | 4 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/juli.c | 34 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/pci/ice1712/prodigy_hifi.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/intel8x0.c | 12 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/rme9652/hdspm.c | 4 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pci/via82xx.c | 59 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/pcmcia/pdaudiocf/pdaudiocf.c | 27 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/pcmcia/vx/vxpocket.c | 27 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/Kconfig | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/awacs.c | 12 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/burgundy.c | 8 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/ppc/tumbler.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/Makefile | 30 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/docproc.c | 387 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kdeps | 152 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kernel-doc | 1725 ++++
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kmerge | 197 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync | 1584 ++++
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync.conf | 451 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/Kconfig | 8 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/Makefile | 2 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/aica.c | 1 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/sh_dac_audio.c | 453 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/Makefile | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/dbdma2.c | 115 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/psc-ac97.c | 243 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/psc-i2s.c | 189 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/au1x/psc.h | 7 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/Kconfig | 13 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/Makefile | 6 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ac97.c | 3 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad1836.c | 12 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad1938.c | 12 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad1980.c | 5 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ad73311.c | 8 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.c | 123 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.h | 13 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4104.c | 8 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4535.c | 9 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4642.c | 9 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ak4671.c | 10 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/cs4270.c | 28 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/cx20442.c | 12 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/pcm3008.c | 9 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ssm2602.c | 9 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/stac9766.c | 3 -
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320aic23.c | 16 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320aic26.c | 11 -
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320aic3x.c | 11 -
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.c | 1229 +++
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.h | 267 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tpa6130a2.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tpa6130a2.h | 1 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/twl4030.c | 452 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/twl4030.h | 242 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/uda134x.c | 13 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/uda1380.c | 9 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8350.c | 30 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8400.c | 29 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8510.c | 10 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8523.c | 26 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8580.c | 26 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8711.c | 26 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.c | 135 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.h | 21 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8728.c | 10 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8731.c | 94 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8750.c | 9 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8753.c | 45 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8776.c | 43 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8900.c | 30 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8903.c | 34 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8940.c | 24 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8960.c | 26 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8961.c | 27 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8971.c | 11 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8974.c | 9 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8988.c | 44 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8990.c | 10 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8993.c | 15 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9081.c | 27 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9705.c | 7 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9712.c | 7 -
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm9713.c | 28 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm_hubs.c | 16 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-i2s.c | 85 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-mcasp.c | 1 +
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-mcasp.h | 5 -
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-pcm.c | 558 ++-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/davinci/davinci-pcm.h | 1 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/fsl/mpc5200_dma.c | 123 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/fsl/mpc5200_dma.h | 24 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/fsl/mpc5200_psc_ac97.c | 39 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/imx/mx1_mx2-pcm.c | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/Kconfig | 36 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/Makefile | 8 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/am3517evm.c | 202 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/ams-delta.c | 8 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/igep0020.c | 148 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/n810.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap-mcbsp.c | 69 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap-pcm.c | 10 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap2evm.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap3beagle.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap3evm.c | 11 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/omap/omap3pandora.c | 27 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/osk5912.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/overo.c | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/sdp3430.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/zoom2.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/Kconfig | 12 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/Makefile | 2 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/raumfeld.c | 335 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/Kconfig | 3 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/Makefile | 4 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/jive_wm8750.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/ln2440sbc_alc650.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/neo1973_gta02_wm8753.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/neo1973_wm8753.c | 3 +-
> .../soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.c => s3c-dma.c} | 99 +-
> .../soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.h => s3c-dma.h} | 8 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-i2s-v2.c | 5 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-i2s-v2.h | 4 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.c | 552 ++
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.h | 123 +
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c2412-i2s.c | 7 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c2443-ac97.c | 13 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx-i2s.c | 14 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_simtec.c | 4 +-
> .../soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_simtec_hermes.c | 2 +-
> .../soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_simtec_tlv320aic23.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c24xx_uda134x.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c64xx-i2s.c | 9 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/smdk2443_wm9710.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/smdk64xx_wm8580.c | 19 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s6000/s6000-pcm.c | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/sh/Kconfig | 1 -
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/sh/fsi.c | 271 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-core.c | 561 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-dapm.c | 22 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-jack.c | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-utils.c | 74 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sound_core.c | 2 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/synth/emux/soundfont.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/Kconfig | 12 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/Makefile | 2 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/caiaq/audio.c | 16 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/caiaq/device.c | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/ua101.c | 1457 ++++
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbaudio.c | 92 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbaudio.h | 10 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbmidi.c | 208 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbmixer.c | 9 +
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbmixer_maps.c | 23 +
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usbquirks.h | 67 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/us122l.c | 110 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/us122l.h | 6 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usX2Yhwdep.c | 8 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usbusx2y.c | 28 +-
> .../alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usbusx2y.h | 6 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usbusx2yaudio.c | 34 +-
> .../alsa-kernel/usb/usx2y/usx2yhwdeppcm.c | 8 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/configure | 8837 ++++++++++++--------
> updates/alsa-driver/configure.in | 6 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/drivers/pcsp/pcsp.patch | 8 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/i2c/cs8427.c | 17 +
> updates/alsa-driver/i2c/other/Makefile | 3 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/include/adriver.h | 62 +
> updates/alsa-driver/include/autoconf-extra.h | 20 +
> updates/alsa-driver/include/config.h | 91 +
> updates/alsa-driver/include/config1.h | 549 ++
> updates/alsa-driver/include/config1.h.in | 24 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/include/dmi_compat.h | 86 +
> updates/alsa-driver/include/i2c-id_compat.h | 8 +
> updates/alsa-driver/include/pci_ids_compat.h | 414 +
> updates/alsa-driver/include/sound/ac97_codec.patch | 15 +
> updates/alsa-driver/include/version.h | 3 +
> updates/alsa-driver/isa/Makefile | 2 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/isa/dt019x.c | 8 -
> updates/alsa-driver/kconfig-vers | 2 +
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/ac97/ac97_codec.patch | 12 +-
> .../alsa-driver/pci/asihpi/hpios_linux_kernel.c | 1 +
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/ctxfi/ctatc.patch | 10 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/hda/hda_beep.patch | 61 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/hda/hda_proc.c | 80 +
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c | 10 +
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/oxygen/xonar_cs43xx.c | 1 +
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/via82xx.patch | 20 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/pci/ymfpci/ymfpci_main.patch | 18 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/snddevices | 275 +
> updates/alsa-driver/soc/soc-utils.c | 2 +
> updates/alsa-driver/toplevel.config | 548 ++
> updates/alsa-driver/toplevel.config.in | 24 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/caiaq/audio.patch | 10 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/caiaq/device.patch | 12 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/ua101.c | 3 +
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbaudio.patch | 66 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbmidi.inc | 14 +
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbmidi.patch | 79 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/usbmixer.patch | 10 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/usx2y/usX2Yhwdep.patch | 12 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/usx2y/usbusx2y.patch | 24 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/usb/usx2y/usbusx2yaudio.patch | 30 +-
> updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound | 232 +
> updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound.posix | 126 +
> updates/alsa-driver/utils/buildrpm | 44 +
> updates/alsa-driver/utils/mod-deps | Bin 40896 -> 40125 bytes
> updates/alsa-driver/utils/mod-deps.c | 2 +
> updates/alsa-driver/version | 1 +
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/compat-release | 2 +-
> .../compat/patches/01-netdev.patch | 26 +-
> .../compat/patches/03-rfkill.patch | 33 +-
> .../compat/patches/05-usb.patch | 6 +-
> .../compat/patches/08-rename-iwl4965-config.patch | 6 +-
> .../compat/patches/09-threaded-irq.patch | 6 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/drivers/net/b44.c | 6 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/base.c | 1 -
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/eeprom.c | 3 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/led.c | 4 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath5k/phy.c | 2 -
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ath9k.h | 3 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.c | 11 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hw.h | 1 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.c | 6 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/mac.h | 1 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/main.c | 11 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/xmit.c | 20 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c | 3 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/rfkill.c | 7 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2100.c | 17 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c | 141 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/libipw.h | 8 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/ipw2x00/libipw_module.c | 42 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-1000.c | 1 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-6000.c | 5 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-rs.c | 9 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c | 10 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h | 2 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-tx.c | 10 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/libertas/ethtool.c | 17 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54usb.c | 10 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187.h | 5 +
> .../drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187_dev.c | 12 +-
> .../drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187_rfkill.c | 5 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/drivers/ssb/scan.c | 6 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/drivers/ssb/sprom.c | 20 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/git-describe | 2 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/include/net/mac80211.h | 6 +
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/agg-rx.c | 4 -
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/agg-tx.c | 35 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/cfg.c | 3 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/ht.c | 8 +-
> .../compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h | 11 +
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/mesh.h | 5 +-
> .../compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/mesh_hwmp.c | 2 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/rx.c | 1 -
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/scan.c | 32 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/mac80211/util.c | 21 +-
> updates/compat-wireless-2.6/net/rfkill/core.c | 3 +-
> 363 files changed, 25192 insertions(+), 9275 deletions(-)
> delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/HEAD
> delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Documentation/DocBook
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/Documentation/DocBook/alsa-driver-api.tmpl
> delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/HEAD
> delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.c
> delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/arm/devdma.h
> rename updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/{isa/opti9xx/miro.h => include/aci.h} (85%)
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/sh_dac_audio.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/include/tlv320dac33-plat.h
> delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/isa/dt019x.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/Makefile
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/docproc.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kdeps
> create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kernel-doc
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/kmerge
> create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/scripts/ksync.conf
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/sh/sh_dac_audio.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/ads117x.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/tlv320dac33.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/codecs/wm8727.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/am3517evm.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/omap/igep0020.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/pxa/raumfeld.c
> rename updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.c => s3c-dma.c} (81%)
> rename updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/{s3c24xx-pcm.h => s3c-dma.h} (87%)
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/s3c24xx/s3c-pcm.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/soc/soc-utils.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/alsa-kernel/usb/ua101.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/autoconf-extra.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/config.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/config1.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/dmi_compat.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/i2c-id_compat.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/pci_ids_compat.h
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/sound/ac97_codec.patch
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/include/version.h
> delete mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/isa/dt019x.c
> create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/snddevices
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/soc/soc-utils.c
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/toplevel.config
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/usb/ua101.c
> create mode 100755 updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/utils/alsasound.posix
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/utils/buildrpm
> create mode 100644 updates/alsa-driver/version


--
kernel-team mailing list
kernel-team@lists.ubuntu.com
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org