Old 12-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Stefan Bader

Default backlight failed after suspend to ram on IBM X40

Ok, going through some of the requests that have been coming in
I think a non-working backlight after resume is a serious enough
issue to say we can take it ahead of stable.
I already did send this to stable and asked whether this might
get included and got at least an ACK from Jesse, so it might
at some date in the future get back to us that way.

-Stefan