-   -   UBUNTU: Added omnibook module to support Toshiba (HP) netbooks (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/292002-ubuntu-added-omnibook-module-support-toshiba-hp-netbooks.html)

Manoj Iyer 12-08-2009 02:44 AM

UBUNTU: Added omnibook module to support Toshiba (HP) netbooks

Added omnibook module to ubuntu/ tree, this module enables bluetooth,
backlight, etc for HP & Toshiba laptops/netbooks. I did submit this in
karmic, but it was late in the cycle, we could take a look at this module
more closely for Lucid. This module is not upstream, and I believe it is
currently in the linux-next tree. Not attaching the patch to save you from
having to read a really long mail.

Test kernel:
============
http://people.canonical.com/~manjo/lucid/omnibook/

Git commit:
The following changes since commit
1390c78d2eafebff4518dd3795c2d4e902c4f2ed:
Manoj Iyer (1):
UBUNTU: Added omnibook module to support Toshiba (HP) netbooks

are available in the git repository at:

ssh://zinc.canonical.com/srv/kernel.ubuntu.com/git/manjo/ubuntu-lucid.git
omnibook

Cheers
--- manjo