Old 11-25-2009, 07:18 PM

Default Staging drivers disabled in 2.6.32 ppa?

Hi,

I am trying the 2.6.32 packages from the kernel ppa on Karmic, and since my
wireless card is not working properly with rt2800usb, I was looking for
rt2870sta which works just fine in my stock 2.6.31-15. However, I could not find
the drivers/staging directory in my /lib/modules, nor in the build log for the
ppa.

AFAIK, the staging drivers are still present in 2.6.32. Is there a reason why
the ppa packages do not come with them?

Thanks,
Brice