Old 11-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Stefan Bader

Default SRU-fix: Fix nx_enable reporting

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.As described in the patch, we got a regression in proposed which was
caused by a SRU update. Though fixing the message fir 64bit it caused
32bit non-PAE suddenly to believe it had nx protection. Which then
caused sleep problems (for the computer, not the programmer ).
I guess after being involved in testing, I should get two other ACKs
for it and then respin, proposed. Thanks.

-Stefan