Old 01-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Tim Gardner

Default RT FTBS on upcoming Hardy Alpha3

The RT flavor of the Hardy kernel is failing to build since the latest
rebase. Alpha 3 is looming, and I hope to upload the kernel for that
release by Friday.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@ubuntu.com

Old 01-02-2008, 08:21 PM
"Cory K."

Tim Gardner wrote:
> The RT flavor of the Hardy kernel is failing to build since the latest
> rebase. Alpha 3 is looming, and I hope to upload the kernel for that
> release by Friday.
>
> rtg

Thanx Tim. Word I have is Alessio is on holiday 'till the 14th and was
having HW issues prior to that even. I sent him a email yesterday but
haven't received a reply as of yet.

-Cory