Old 02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default LP#328859 -- include config in virtual flavour

It seems we are not including the configuration file in the virtual
flavour. This makes debugging harder for those using the image. It
seems reasonable to include this to my mind.

Thoughts?

-apw

Andy Whitcroft (1):
UBUNTU: include the kernel configuration in the sub-flavour images

debian/scripts/sub-flavour | 2 +-