Old 02-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Mackenzie Morgan

Default Apport fails to submit kernel crashes due to missing hostname in URL

On Sunday 15 February 2009 4:16:21 pm Martin Olsson wrote:
> Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
> > That's a known issue with, I think all, apport bugs right now. It's an
apport
> > problem, not a kernel problem. You can put http://bugs.launchpad.net in
> > yourself and it'll work just fine.
>
> Actually I tried it with a normal user space app now and apport worked fine.
> Maybe you were thinking about this (nowadays fixed) apport bug from january:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/apport/+bug/314212

They both were going on. I mentioned that one in #ubuntu-bugs when it hit me,
and then I had someone in there asking "wait, the one where Firefox uses a
local file instead of launchpad, or the one where Firefox doesn't open at all?"

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo