Old 02-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default UBUNTU: SAUCE: psmouse/synaptics: ensure we reset the device on resume

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 07:03:10PM +0100, Henrik Rydberg wrote:
> Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> > Bug: #317270
> >

> Thanks Andy, I know some people who will be jumping with joy over this
> patch. Any plans to send it upstream? I can help with that, otherwise.

Definatly planning on pushing it upstream. My hope was to get it into
our kernel and then use that as a vehicle to test on a bunch of older
synaptics, our recent testing at the platform sprint tells us we have a
lot of them. That would give us the confidence with the defaulting on.

-apw