Old 01-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Scott James Remnant

Default tracer for sreadahead

I post this to get some expert opinions about whether or not there's a
better way for the sreadahead guys to do this.

9/10ths of this looks like an ordinary use of ftrace to me - so why the
extra bit of the kernel patch?

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant
scott@canonical.com

Old 02-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Scott James Remnant

I fiddled so this would apply to 2.6.28 (attached)

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant
scott@canonical.com

Old 02-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Tim Gardner

Scott James Remnant wrote:
> I fiddled so this would apply to 2.6.28 (attached)
>
> Scott

Lets take it for a ride. Applied and pushed.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com