Old 01-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Amit Kucheria

Default Really skip abi checks when requested

Hi,

Currently, when you wish to ignore ABI, you still need to provide the
old and new ABI files else the build fails. Failure of 2.6.28-5.13 is
due to this reason, although Tim added the ignore files to -5.12.

Ben, could you explain (once again) why providing the ABI is
desirable? I am probably too dense to understand the reasoning for
this.

Attached patch attempts to fix it my way.

/Amit