Old 01-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default suspend resume stress test scripts

As part of the drive to improve the suspend/hibernate/resume we want to be
able to get wider stress testing of suspend/resume. To that end push a
cleaned up and updated version of the suspend/resume test script used in OEM
testing into the kernel tree.

The plan will then be to recommend this be run by those able on each alpha
release to get some stability information. Work in apport and pm utils
should also hit Jaunty to report any failures back to launchpad.

Need this in the kernel for alpha-3.

-apw

Andy Whitcroft (1):
UBUNTU: SAUCE: test-suspend -- add the suspend test scripts

scripts/test-suspend | 198 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
create mode 100755 scripts/test-suspend

Old 01-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Tim Gardner

Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> As part of the drive to improve the suspend/hibernate/resume we want to be
> able to get wider stress testing of suspend/resume. To that end push a
> cleaned up and updated version of the suspend/resume test script used in OEM
> testing into the kernel tree.
>
> The plan will then be to recommend this be run by those able on each alpha
> release to get some stability information. Work in apport and pm utils
> should also hit Jaunty to report any failures back to launchpad.
>
> Need this in the kernel for alpha-3.
>
> -apw
>
> Andy Whitcroft (1):
> UBUNTU: SAUCE: test-suspend -- add the suspend test scripts

> create mode 100755 scripts/test-suspend

ACK - push it.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com