Old 12-30-2008, 02:36 AM
"Ännou Nüem"

Default e_powersaver module left out

Please enable the e_powersaver module for Ubuntu. It is needed for CPU scaling on VIA C7 and there is no alternative of this module. Why isn't it already in it? Is there a reason, because I don't see one, why it is left out.

Launchpad Bugreport: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/237405

Old 12-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Tim Gardner

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/237405/comments/8