Old 12-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Tim Gardner

Default The last Jaunty rebase

I've rebased Jaunty against 2.6.28 and pushed to the repository. All
subsequent commits will be applied serially, e.g., no more rebasing.

I'll upload the Jaunty kernel as soon as I'm done applying the rest of
the configuration changes. Note that there _will_ be an ABI bump.

rtg
--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com