Old 12-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Andy Whitcroft

Default LP#306016 -- NFS failing to mount file systems

It seems that NFS has not been working well on Jaunty, cirtainly there
has been some complaining on IRC. Kees pushed one of our bugs upstream
and they have confirmed that we should not be using CONFIG_SUNRPC_REGISTER_V4
unless we are using rpcbind over portmapper. As we still use portmapper
we do not want this config option.

Following this email is a patch to zap the config entry. For Jaunty.

-apw

Andy Whitcroft (1):
UBUNTU: disable CONFIG_SUNRPC_REGISTER_V4 as we do not use rpcbind

debian/config/amd64/config | 2 +-
debian/config/i386/config | 2 +-