Old 12-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Andy Whitcroft

Default LP#303711 -- fix up serial.h include

We have a couple of bugs at least open against serial.h in Jaunty being
broken as it uses the __u32 types in an exposed interface including at
least LP#303711 and LP#302888. This is the patch that I was using to
fix this, and which I have submitted upstream for inclusion.

-apw

Andy Whitcroft (1):
UBUNTU: SAUCE: serial: RS485 ioctl structure uses __u32 include
linux/types.h

include/linux/serial.h | 3 ++-

Old 12-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Tim Gardner

Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> We have a couple of bugs at least open against serial.h in Jaunty being
> broken as it uses the __u32 types in an exposed interface including at
> least LP#303711 and LP#302888. This is the patch that I was using to
> fix this, and which I have submitted upstream for inclusion.
>
> -apw
>
> Andy Whitcroft (1):
> UBUNTU: SAUCE: serial: RS485 ioctl structure uses __u32 include
> linux/types.h
>
> include/linux/serial.h | 3 ++-

ACK - you are assigned to both LP bugs. Let me know when its done since
this bug fix necessitates an upload.

--
Tim Gardner tim.gardner@canonical.com

Old 12-03-2008, 03:49 PM