Old 11-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Jim Lieb

Default Nov 17 - 21

Finished research, wrote, and published wiki page on bug process.
I only got comments/changes from Amit. However, I did note that
I've been volunteered as drafter of a related blueprint.

Bugs
292429 - In proposed process. No test reports back yet.

290197 - No further feedback since Matthew Garrett's comments. Note
that the topic is now a blueprint.

268242 MSI-X support in qla2xxx in process. Asked reporter to try a
2.6.27 hardy kernel. No response back.
--
Jim Lieb
Ubuntu Kernel Team

Old 11-25-2008, 08:45 AM
Andy Whitcroft

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:52:23AM -0800, Jim Lieb wrote:
> Finished research, wrote, and published wiki page on bug process.
> I only got comments/changes from Amit. However, I did note that
> I've been volunteered as drafter of a related blueprint.

Hmm somewhere along the line I've missed this. Could you send out the
URL again please.

-apw

Old 11-27-2008, 08:56 AM
Andy Whitcroft

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 09:45:46AM +0000, Andy Whitcroft wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:52:23AM -0800, Jim Lieb wrote:
> > Finished research, wrote, and published wiki page on bug process.
> > I only got comments/changes from Amit. However, I did note that
> > I've been volunteered as drafter of a related blueprint.
>
> Hmm somewhere along the line I've missed this. Could you send out the
> URL again please.

Thanks for the URL[1], I've had a run through the page and updated it.
I have added a few new sub-section headings where I felt they would be
helpful, and added a sub-section on reusing a tree:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelBugFixing?action=diff&rev2=4&rev1=3

-apw