-   -   Status 10-14 Nov (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/195109-status-10-14-nov.html)

Jim Lieb 11-17-2008 09:38 PM

Status 10-14 Nov

I spent the week in Portland getting orientated. I'm writing up the notes
into a wiki page to both capture the information and get it more firmly lodged
in my brain.

Bugs
292429 - submitted patch for review to kernel-team. This was a process
exercise. Awaiting signoff so I can push it up for inclusion.

290197 - Received some feedback on RFC from Matthew Garrett and we
discussed it some in PDX. The suggestion was that we move this forward
for discussion, probably at some level at UDS.
--
Jim Lieb
Ubuntu Kernel Team