-   -   Missing nvidia-settings desktop file (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-kernel-team/13859-missing-nvidia-settings-desktop-file.html)

Mario Limonciello 12-06-2007 04:26 PM

Missing nvidia-settings desktop file

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a particular reason that the nvidia-glx*
binary packages didn't include a .desktop file for nvidia-settings? It
seemes like it would be a very sensible thing to do. Probably even
better if it say sat in the administration menu and launched with gksudo.

I know that nvidia-settings is currently the easiest way to setup a dual
monitor setup with an nvidia card.

Thanks,

--
Mario Limonciello