Old 07-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Kees Cook

Default first pass at AppArmor re-integration

Hello!

Just a quick note that the first pass at getting AppArmor re-integrated
for Intrepid has been put in my intrepid git tree. It does not yet
compile, since it needs update for the VFS changes in the
Ubuntu-specific filesystem code (stuff in the ubuntu/ directory).

It also include 7 changesets from upstream that I figure we'll be
getting into Intrepid at some point, so I just put them in a little
early.

When doing the config update, it only prompted me for i386 and amd64 --
shouldn't the other archs have come up too?

-Kees

--
Kees Cook
Ubuntu Security Team