-   Ubuntu Education (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/)
-   -   Technology professional donate time w Ubuntu (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-education/705351-technology-professional-donate-time-w-ubuntu.html)

Chris Rozewski 09-19-2012 01:31 AM

Technology professional donate time w Ubuntu

Hello,
My name is Chris Rozewski. I am a technology professional located in
Northern NJ, fifteen minutes outside of NYC, looking to donate my time
installing, configuring, and doing the initial setup of Ubuntu Linux
for an organization that otherwise may not be able to afford my
services. I have experience repurposing donated hardware for a
nonprofit that donates the machines to parents of children in the
Paterson school district.

What I'm looking for is an organization with a need and who would be
open to using FOSS as opposed to proprietary software, donated
hardware, and volunteers.

Is anyone interested in helping?

Sent from my iPad

Christopher Rozewski 09-28-2012 11:03 AM

Technology professional donate time w Ubuntu

Many of you reached out showing your support for my cause, to repurpose computers using free and open source software for donation to organizations in need. I'd like to announce the beginning of my volunteer drive.*

How can you help?Donate Computers*- I'll pick them up from youSuggest an organization*to receive the computersDonate*money to fund the cause.

Visit my indiegogo page to help.

--cr