Old 03-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Blake Swensen

Default DNS, Resolv.conf, and lts.conf

Hey:

I want to change our system (Ubuntu 10.04LTS) to look at an internal DNS
server. I edited the lts.conf with the new entries and made sure that
/etc/ltsp/dhcp3.conf was configured correctly. However, those changes
don't propagate to /etc/resolv.conf. So, I edit the resolv.conf manually
and upon logging in again, the old one, with the old dns servers has
replaced my edits.

Could someone break down for me which configuration files I need to edit
in order to change the default DNS server thin clients use.

Blake
Trillium Charter School
Portland
Ubuntu 10.04lts