Old 02-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Alexander Black

Default FW: intro

From: Alexander Black
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:23 PM
To: stuart edgecombe
Subject: RE: intro

Hi Stuart

I am Alex black and I teach at the Inter Community School (ICS) in Zürich. I have used Ubuntu (and before that Suse) privately. Had no luck using ubuntu in school, firmly Windows IT department. Things maybe are now looking like they may change. Are you ubuntu machines linked to the school network. What applications are you running? Have you heard of Sankore open source whiteboard software. I am trying to break out of the hugely expensive waste of time with Smart touch boards. It would be good to collaborate.

cheers

Alex