Old 04-02-2008, 07:49 PM
"Ala' Abu Nada"

Default I need some resources!

Hi guys!

I need some resources for Educational applications covering ages above 10 years and for high schools!
->Providing with suggestions would be nice two!
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:28 PM
"Jurgis Pralgauskis"

Hello,

it's not totally clear do you need software or application methods

but recently I made a collection of ~200 resources (mostly software)
which we put up into a DVD and on web
http://mokslui.akl.lt (its in our local language, but links lead to
webpages, and some ratings available not to get lost)

in the raw data-list I also have english explanations (with maybe
enghlish DVD in mind)
I put the stuff we produced to https://launchpad.net/all-ways
you can download the raw data list (where you'll find english "about"
column as well)
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jurgis-pralgauskis/all-ways/tested/annotate/jurgis%40akl.lt-20080320010248-pd37fqoy9bgogwn5?file_id=free_software_4edusc-20080307214603-qbhk50uishs36roa-28

I'd recommend at least take at look at
PhET, GeoGebra, GCompris, Anagramarama, KGeography, GNU Solfege,
TuxPaint, RUR-PLE

education materials also available
http://www.oercommons.org/ , http://k12edcom.org/ ,
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikijunior

Best Regards

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Ala' Abu Nada <smh3abunada@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> I need some resources for Educational applications covering ages above 10
> years and for high schools!
> ->Providing with suggestions would be nice two!
> Any help would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks.

Jurgis Pralgauskis
omni: 8-616 77613; teledema: 8-657 65656;
jabber: jurgis@akl.lt; skype: dz0rdzas;
Don't worry, be happy and make things better

Old 04-07-2008, 02:52 PM
"Jim Hutchinson"